The 4WD off-Roader 2 berth campervan is an awesome way to travel. Enjoy the experience of the Australian outback in a comfortable 4WD Off-Roader motorhome.
Toyota Landcruiser Troop Carrier 4WD 3-6 year(s)
Air-conditioning / Heating in drivers cabin only.
Baby seats cannot be fitted in this vehicle. Children under four years must not travel in this vehicle.
One booster seat (minimum four years of age) needs to be strapped in the front passenger seat with the diagonal lap-sash seatbelt by law. Any other travellers will need to sit in the middle seat. This may be a tight fit.
Booster Seat have to be pre-booked, otherwise cannot be guaranteed. Please advise age and weight of child on booking.
Capacity is 50 Litres. It is recommended to fill this tank daily.
Hand pump with under-floor water tank
Fly screens in pop-up section.
Fridge: 32L - 12V/240V
Gas Bottle : A 3kg bottle is supplied full on vehicle collection.
2-burner gas stove
Kitchen Equipment Included:
Fry pan, saucepans, kettle and bowls, can/bottle opener and kitchen utensils tea towels and all cutlery and crockery, plastic containers and bucket.
AM/FM Radio and CD Player
Storage space underneath seats and back of vehicle (Recommended soft luggage only).
Overhead Double bed: 2.00m x 1.30m (max weight of 200kgs)
Lower Single bed: 1.90m x 1.00m
This may vary subject to use of air-conditioning, temperature and terrain.
12V battery / 240V mains power. The vehicle is supplied with a 10m mains power cable for use at the campgrounds. The vehicle also has one 12V battery for the domestic system and a separate battery for the engine.
Anti-lock Braking System (ABS): No
Awning: Can be rented (subject to availability)
The type of restraint required for your child depends on their age as follows:
• Children aged under six months must wear an approved, properly fastened and adjusted, rear facing child restraint. Children in
this category cannot be seated in the front of our vehicles.
• Children aged between six months and under four years must wear an approved, properly fastened and adjusted, rear facing
child restraint OR a forward facing child restraint with an in-built harness. Children in this category cannot be seated in the front of
• Children aged between four years and under seven must wear an approved, properly fastened and adjusted, forward facing
child restraint with an in-built harness OR an approved booster seat which is properly positioned and fastened. Whilst it is legal for
a child in this category to sit in the front seat, Britz does not recommend any child under 26kgs or under seven years travels in the
Where your child can sit
• Front seats in all vehicles are not fitted with anchor points and cannot accommodate children under four years in any case.
• If all appropriate rear seats are being used by children under seven years, children aged between four and six years (inclusive)
may travel in the front seat, provided they use an approved restraint or booster seat.